Membership on Hold: If you’re going away or are unable to attend due to injury or for any other reason, we allow you to put your membership on hold so that the due date of renewal and payment be extended.
- Request for Membership on hold is not a request for Membership cancellation. The hold date can either be the current date or future date but cannot be a past date.
- Hold period must be for a minimum of 15 (fifteen) days and can be for a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
- Each member is allowed upto 2 free holds per year. Any additional holds can only be processed for an administration fee of $25 (Canadian Dollar Twenty-Five only) and can be for a maximum period of 60 (sixty) days. The administration fee shall be charged to the payment mode on the system.
- Upon expiry of the hold period, your account will automatically get re-activated and regular membership payments will resume. The length of your membership will be extended by the length of your hold period.
- If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30 (thirty) days written cancellation notice requirement stated in the Membership Agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
- In order for membership hold to be applied, the Member must send an email to email@example.com and a form will be sent to the Member to process the hold
Challenge your strength, speed, balance, power and aggressiveness to achieve your new personal record.